This website is owned by Nico & Martin and operated by Greenfield Design Associates Ltd.
The owner and operator are both committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Nico & Martin.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data:
- Information provided in a contact form on our site, including requests for further services and when you report a problem with our site. (If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence within our Livemail or external email service)
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders (where e-commerce is available)
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data and location data
We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address (where available), operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers (where applicable). This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Where we store your personal data
The data that we collect from you, will be stored on the Livemail email system (or alternative). This system is hosted internationally on multiple servers worldwide.
Where the information is saved away from email, it will be password protected within a single device (mobile, tablet or computer). This information may be held locally on the device (internal memory/hard drive) or within a password protected cloud storage solution (such as OneDrive or Dropbox or iCloud etc).
Either the device or cloud solution will be password protected, and saved information will only be used within our company, for the purposes of order fulfilment, processing of your payment details or the provision of services or support. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
Payment transactions on sites operated by Greenfield Design Associates Ltd will be handled securely by Stripe (or PayPal as an alternative).
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006. Personal information may be shared with Greenfield Design Associates Ltd as the operator of this site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If the company or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
As default, this website does not intend to use your data for marketing purposes.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.